NeutraSal® is indicated for dryness of the mouth (hyposalivation, xerostomia) and dryness of the oral mucosa due to drugs that suppress salivary secretion. Not intended to prevent xerostomia or oral mucositis.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Patients should avoid eating or drinking for at least 15 minutes after use
- Solution should not be swallowed but be spit out.
- Not intended for systemic use to treat any diseases of the throat or upper gastrointestinal tract
- Not intended for use as an antacid
- No adverse events anticipated if swallowed accidentally
- Contains sodium; if you are on a low sodium diet consult with your doctor
- No known interactions with medicinal or other products
Please click here for Instructions for Use.