For Dry Mouth
What is NeutraSal?1
NeutraSal is a prescription rinse that replaces and mimics natural saliva. It helps perform the important functions of saliva that are disrupted when you have dry mouth.
NeutraSal comes in single-use packets of dissolving powder that you mix in water to create a soothing oral rinse.
You can rinse with NeutraSal 2 to 10 times a day, as directed by your healthcare professional.
NeutraSal is proven to help restore the oral environment1,2,4,5
- Relieves symptoms
- Improves your ability to swallow, drink, eat, taste, and talk if you have dry mouth
- Supports healthy teeth by restoring calcium phosphate
For Oral Mucositis
What is NeutraSal?1-3
NeutraSal is a prescription rinse that can help restore a healthy oral environment. NeutraSal is used along with standard oral care to treat oral mucositis caused by radiation or high-dose chemotherapy. It relieves the symptoms of oral mucositis.
NeutraSal comes in single-use packets of dissolving powder that you can mix in water to create a soothing oral rinse.
Rinse with NeutraSal 4 to 10 times a day, as directed by your doctor.
NeutraSal is proven to help restore the oral environment1-3
- Relieves symptoms
- Reduces discomfort caused by dryness
- Lowers the amount of mucus that collects in the mouth
For Both Conditions
NeutraSal is easy to use1
- Dissolve or disperse 1 packet of NeutraSal in a clean glass of approximately 30 mL (1 ounce) of tap water. Distilled or purified water can also be used
- Use immediately after the solution appears clear or nearly clear in the glass, or in about 15 seconds. Product can be stirred in water
- Swish half of the solution in the mouth thoroughly for 1 minute and spit out
- Repeat with the remaining half of the solution and spit out
- Avoid eating or drinking for at least 15 minutes after use
For more detailed instructions for use click here
NeutraSal is gentle1
- Does not go through your system or affect the rest of your body
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Patients should avoid eating or drinking for at least 15 minutes after use
- Solution should not be swallowed but be spit out.
- Not intended for systemic use to treat any diseases of the throat or upper gastrointestinal tract
- Not intended for use as an antacid
- No adverse events anticipated if swallowed accidentally
- Contains sodium; if you are on a low sodium diet consult with your doctor
- No known interactions with medicinal or other products
Please click here for Instructions for Use.